Instead of regular lab meeting, we will be discussing this paper recently published in Science by one of our collaborators. For the full text please visit http://www.sciencemag.org/content/early/2011/06/22/science.1203903.abstract. As a warning you need to have subscription to this magazine. Read the news press article about this paper at: http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/06/110623141314.htm.
Lab Meeting / Journal Club Schedule (9AM Wednesday in McDonnell 412)
- Fred Inglis submitted a paper!
- Tracy Douglas’s paper is Editor’s Choice at JEB for July 2016!
- Tracy Douglas got her Ph.D. and moved back to Texas!
- Postdoc Longfei Shu got a Fellowship from LSRF!
- Postdoc Susanne DiSalvo got a job at SIUE!
- Postdoc Tammy Haselkorn got a job as assistant professor at University of Central Arkansas!
Slide Presentation by Joan Strassmann:
Joan Strassmann elected to National Academy of Sciences
Latest Blog Topic:
Check out these slides that Joan has recently posted…