Since a few members of our lab group will be gone due to the Dicty conference we decided to put on hold Andrew Bourke’s book and instead read a paper that was suggested by Devin Dobias. The title of the article is Selective Pressures for Accurate Altruism Targeting: Evidence from Digital Evolution for Difficult-to-Test Aspects of Inclusive Fitness Theory by Jeff Clune.
Lab Meeting / Journal Club Schedule (9AM Wednesday in McDonnell 412)
- Fred Inglis submitted a paper!
- Tracy Douglas’s paper is Editor’s Choice at JEB for July 2016!
- Tracy Douglas got her Ph.D. and moved back to Texas!
- Postdoc Longfei Shu got a Fellowship from LSRF!
- Postdoc Susanne DiSalvo got a job at SIUE!
- Postdoc Tammy Haselkorn got a job as assistant professor at University of Central Arkansas!
Slide Presentation by Joan Strassmann:
Joan Strassmann elected to National Academy of Sciences
Latest Blog Topic:
Check out these slides that Joan has recently posted…