We have barely been here for three whole months; however, we were able to rally 6 undergraduates to work in our lab for the school year. We have 5 freshmen and 1 junior. We might have a couple more joining us later in the school year, but so far we think this team of undergraduates will be great. We will have meetings for them tentatively scheduled on Wednesdays at 5:30pm. Anyone is welcomed to come and share ideas among this group of bright undergraduates.
Lab Meeting / Journal Club Schedule (9AM Wednesday in McDonnell 412)
- Fred Inglis submitted a paper!
- Tracy Douglas’s paper is Editor’s Choice at JEB for July 2016!
- Tracy Douglas got her Ph.D. and moved back to Texas!
- Postdoc Longfei Shu got a Fellowship from LSRF!
- Postdoc Susanne DiSalvo got a job at SIUE!
- Postdoc Tammy Haselkorn got a job as assistant professor at University of Central Arkansas!
Slide Presentation by Joan Strassmann:
Joan Strassmann elected to National Academy of Sciences
Latest Blog Topic:
Check out these slides that Joan has recently posted…