This week Devin Dobias chose the journal article. He chose Population Genomics of Early Events in the Ecological Differentiation of Bacteria written by B. Jesse Shapiro, Jonathan Friedman, Otto X. Cordero, Sarah P. Preheim, Sonia C. Timberlake, Gitta Szabó, Martin F. Polz and Eric J. Alm.
Lab Meeting / Journal Club Schedule (9AM Wednesday in McDonnell 412)
- Fred Inglis submitted a paper!
- Tracy Douglas’s paper is Editor’s Choice at JEB for July 2016!
- Tracy Douglas got her Ph.D. and moved back to Texas!
- Postdoc Longfei Shu got a Fellowship from LSRF!
- Postdoc Susanne DiSalvo got a job at SIUE!
- Postdoc Tammy Haselkorn got a job as assistant professor at University of Central Arkansas!
Slide Presentation by Joan Strassmann:
Joan Strassmann elected to National Academy of Sciences
Latest Blog Topic:
Check out these slides that Joan has recently posted…