James is a third year graduate student studying the interaction between social behavior and dispersal in Dictyostelium discoideum. He graduated from Oberlin College in 2015 with a BA in Biology and Neuroscience. He is interested in the evolution of cooperation, multicellularity, and other major transitions.
- Congrats Dr. Katie Geist for defending her thesis!
- Longfei got a position at Sun Yat-sen University!
- We were at the Ferguson Farmer’s Market!
- James and Trey completed a genomics course in Toronto!
- Alicia is moving to a new position on the med campus!
- Fred got an Assistant Professor position at UMSL!
Slide Presentation by Joan Strassmann:
Joan Strassmann elected to National Academy of Sciences
Latest Blog Topic:
Check out these slides that Joan has recently posted…