Erica Ryu is a freshman from Carlisle, Massachusetts who hopes to major in Biology and minor in Korean. She started working in the Strassmann/Queller lab during her spring semester of freshman year. When she’s not in the lab, she’s either playing the janggu for WashU Samulnori, practicing a taekwondo routine for martial arts, or singing in her room.
Lab Meeting / Journal Club Schedule (9AM Wednesday in McDonnell 412)
- Fred Inglis submitted a paper!
- Tracy Douglas’s paper is Editor’s Choice at JEB for July 2016!
- Tracy Douglas got her Ph.D. and moved back to Texas!
- Postdoc Longfei Shu got a Fellowship from LSRF!
- Postdoc Susanne DiSalvo got a job at SIUE!
- Postdoc Tammy Haselkorn got a job as assistant professor at University of Central Arkansas!
Slide Presentation by Joan Strassmann:
Joan Strassmann elected to National Academy of Sciences
Latest Blog Topic:
Check out these slides that Joan has recently posted…