Libby Ward is a junior pre-med student from Englewood, New Jersey double majoring in Biology and Women, Gender, and Sexuality Studies. Libby began working in the Strassmann/Queller lab after taking Behavior Ecology with Dr. Strassmann in 2013. She is testing the effect of a single cell bottleneck on the evolution of multicellularity in a pseudo-organism. Outside of the lab, Libby enjoys being a General Chemistry PLTL leader, running through Forest Park, and spending time with friends and family.
Lab Meeting / Journal Club Schedule (9AM Wednesday in McDonnell 412)
- Fred Inglis submitted a paper!
- Tracy Douglas’s paper is Editor’s Choice at JEB for July 2016!
- Tracy Douglas got her Ph.D. and moved back to Texas!
- Postdoc Longfei Shu got a Fellowship from LSRF!
- Postdoc Susanne DiSalvo got a job at SIUE!
- Postdoc Tammy Haselkorn got a job as assistant professor at University of Central Arkansas!
Slide Presentation by Joan Strassmann:
Joan Strassmann elected to National Academy of Sciences
Latest Blog Topic:
Check out these slides that Joan has recently posted…