Sydney Hart is a freshman from Greenville, South Carolina. She began working in the Strassmann/Queller lab in fall of 2015 under Longfei Shu on the chemotaxis of bacterial strains in the presence of D. discoideum. Outside of the lab, she enjoys playing volleyball, watching Netflix, and spending time with her family, friends, and dogs. She is currently part of WashU’s Female Club Volleyball and is looking forward to finding more clubs to get involved with.
Lab Meeting / Journal Club Schedule (9AM Wednesday in McDonnell 412)
- Fred Inglis submitted a paper!
- Tracy Douglas’s paper is Editor’s Choice at JEB for July 2016!
- Tracy Douglas got her Ph.D. and moved back to Texas!
- Postdoc Longfei Shu got a Fellowship from LSRF!
- Postdoc Susanne DiSalvo got a job at SIUE!
- Postdoc Tammy Haselkorn got a job as assistant professor at University of Central Arkansas!
Slide Presentation by Joan Strassmann:
Joan Strassmann elected to National Academy of Sciences
Latest Blog Topic:
Check out these slides that Joan has recently posted…